Welcome to FinanceIsUs!
In the event you are a California resident and the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) applies to you – please review our CCPA Privacy Notice to learn more about our privacy practices with respect to the CCPA.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT & PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
The Types of Information We Collect:
Depending on your interaction with our Website and Services, certain information will be collected, as further detailed below. This includes two types of information:
“Personal Information” – meaning information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual. This may include online identifiers such as IP address, name, emails, etc.,
“Non-Personal Information” – meaning, information which does not identify a specific natural person and cannot reasonably be used for such identification. We collect Non-Personal Information regarding use of the Website, such as the scope, frequency, pages accessed and viewed, time and date you have accessed the Website, interactions with the Content displayed through our Website, language preference, and other technical information regarding the device used to access the Website, for example type of device, type of browser, operating system, etc. This information is considered as Non-Personal Data when collected on an aggregate basis, or otherwise not combined with online identifiers.
We may collect the information, either by automatic means and tracking technologies such as cookies (as further elaborated below), or when you voluntarily provide us your information, for example, when you fill out an online form to be contacted by a Third-Party Provider.
Personal Information Collected by the Company:
The types of Personal Information collected directly from you or your device through your access and use of the Website are listed in the table below, including the purpose of collection – meaning, how we will use such Personal Information:
Online Identifiers and Usage Information
When you access, interact with and use the Website, we, or our third-party partners (see the Analytic Tools, Cookies & Tracking Technologies Section below) will collect online identifiers such as your Internet Protocol address (“IP”), User ID (random online identifier generated once you interact with Third-Party Resources on our Website) and Cookie ID. These online identifiers might be collected in conjunction with certain usage related information regarding your use and interaction with your device and the Website, such as when and how you use the Website, how you use the Website and interact with the features and Content included on it, your language settings, the web pages you visit, the Content you view, access and utilize on such web pages; for example, offerings and advertisements that you view, use and access, how you use them and your response to them (known as clickstream data), how frequently you use the Website, non-precise location, time and date of your interaction with the Website, as well as the source of campaign from which you were directed to our Website. Please note that, such information is usually collected or stored in an aggregated basis and in such event, shall be considered as No-Personal Information,
Interactions with ThirdParty Providers
In the event you interact with a Third-Party Provider through our Website, the Third-Party Provider may share with us the type of interaction (e.g., click, submission of inquiry, phone call, etc.), combined with the generated User ID. Information from Other Sources. CodeFuel may also obtain information about you from other sources, including without limitation, publicly - or commercially- available information, and through third-party software and applications installed on your device, Partners and service providers.
Customer Support & Inquiries
If you communicate with us via our support section or via email, we will collect your email address, name and any information voluntarily submitted by you in connection with such support (for example, your name, company name, and particular support query or request).
Mailing List Subscription
In the event you voluntarily sign up to our mailing list, you will be requested to provide your contact details, such as name and email address.
Purpose and Operations
ANALYTIC TOOLS, COOKIES & TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are used for various purposes, including: (i) allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently; (ii) enabling automatic activation of certain features; (iii) remembering your preferences; (iv) making the interaction between you and our Website quicker and easier; (v) to help customize your experience and for advertising purposes (including personalized advertising); (vi) for internal analytic purposes. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you would like to opt out of the Technologies we employ on the Website, you may do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as your browser or device permits. Please refer to the support page of your browser to learn more about how you can adjust your privacy and security settings. Note that, blocking or deleting Technologies may cause some of the Website, including features and general functionality, to work incorrectly.
Some of the third-party Technologies that we use in our Website include:
- . The Website uses a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of the Website. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this Website, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other websites they used prior to coming to this Website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to maintain and improve the Website and our products. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with information we collect. Google’s ability to use and share information collected by Google Analytics about your visits to this Website is restricted by the Google’s policies available at https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/, and at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. You may learn more about how Google collects and processes data specifically in connection with Google Analytics at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You may prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- Third-Party Advertising Partners. Through our Website, we may allow third party advertising partners to set technologies and other tracking tools to collect information regarding your activities and your device (e.g., online identifiers, page(s) visited, location, time of day). These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit third party websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising”.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In addition to the recipients described above, we may share your Personal Information as follows:
- Service Providers. We share Personal Information with third parties who assist us in operating the Website, conducting our business, expanding and promoting our business and improving it. This includes, for example: cloud service providers for hosting purposes; websites and web content creation platforms in order to help us manage our Website; analytic service providers, in order to help us understand and analyze information we collect and; advertising partners, to promote our Website.
- Company Group & Corporate Transactions. We may also share your Personal Information with our affiliated companies of the group, meaning, parent company, subsidiaries, etc., for the purpose of business management, as well as to be provided with certain services. In addition, if, in the future, we sell or transfer, or we consider selling or transferring, some or all of our business, shares or assets to a third party, we will share your information with such third party in connection with the foregoing events.
- Legal Procedures & Compliance with Applicable Laws. To the extent necessary, we wil share your information with regulators, courts or competent authorities, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order, as well as for internal compliance procedures and to protect the safety, security, and integrity of the Company, including to enforce our policies and defend our rights.
- Your Consent. We will share your information where you have otherwise provided your consent to us for sharing or transferring your information.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
As explained above, we do not store the Personal Information provided by you in the context of filling out our Partners’ online forms and tools.
The Personal Information we do collect and store, will be retained according to the following criteria: (i) purpose of collection: unless otherwise specified, we retain Personal Information as long as it is necessary and relevant for us to achieve the purposes for which it was collected; (ii) compliance with our legal obligations: we retain Personal Information where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements;(iii) dispute, claims and legal proceedings: we retain Personal Information where needed for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, and if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your information or dealings.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION & DATA TRANSFER
We have implemented and maintain reasonable technical, organizational and security measures designed to protect your Personal Information. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the information will not be compromised because of unauthorized penetration to our servers. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to respond appropriately to protect this information.
Due to our global business operation, our data processing activities are made in various territories. Where we transfer your Personal Information out of your jurisdiction, we will take appropriate measures to ensure it is transferred in a secure and protected manner.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at [*] and submitting your request. Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to honor your request promptly in accordance with applicable law or inform you if we need further information in order to fulfil your request. When processing your request, we may ask you for additional information to confirm or verify your identity and for security purposes, before processing and/or honoring your request. We reserve the right to charge a fee, where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. In the event that your request would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (for example, would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others) or if we are legally entitled to deal with your request in a different way than requested, we will address your request to the maximum extent possible, all, in accordance with applicable law.
USE BY CHILDREN
We do not offer our products or services for use by children and explicitly prohibit individuals under the age of 18 from using our Website. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect information from or about children under the age of 18. In the event that we become aware that a child has provided us Personal Information, please contact us
INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY RESOURCES
We enable you to interact with third party websites, content, tools and sources that are not owned, or controlled, by us (each, a “Third Party Service”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third-Party Resources. You should read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each Third-Party Resource you access and interact with.
1 World Trade, 77th Floor
New York, NY 10007